This week has been typical; bustling around getting ready for events and making more lists. The grant is almost done; just one more edit tomorrow morning before we hand in the final copy. We only have a month left...where has the time gone? I was thinking about how I've changed since I left my parents at the Westport train station at the end of May. I've learned tons and have been given amazing responsibilities but its more than that. I've learned that the decisions I've made in the past have affected my future whether I've liked them to or not. I know that I'm able to do this. I've been continually growing and becoming more comfortable in my own skin and how I present myself to people. There are still blindspots, but I'm only 20. Twenty years old and ready to take on Chicago, New York, Seattle, Washington, wherever. I plan on throwing my resume and headshot everywhere, working my way up from a box office manager to a managing director, acting in run down, "store front" theatres, and loving the life i've been blessed with. My decision to go into theatre has come with a terrible price in more ways then one, but how can I protest what God has planned for me to do?
Sunday, July 12, 2009
My major is wide open...
This week has been typical; bustling around getting ready for events and making more lists. The grant is almost done; just one more edit tomorrow morning before we hand in the final copy. We only have a month left...where has the time gone? I was thinking about how I've changed since I left my parents at the Westport train station at the end of May. I've learned tons and have been given amazing responsibilities but its more than that. I've learned that the decisions I've made in the past have affected my future whether I've liked them to or not. I know that I'm able to do this. I've been continually growing and becoming more comfortable in my own skin and how I present myself to people. There are still blindspots, but I'm only 20. Twenty years old and ready to take on Chicago, New York, Seattle, Washington, wherever. I plan on throwing my resume and headshot everywhere, working my way up from a box office manager to a managing director, acting in run down, "store front" theatres, and loving the life i've been blessed with. My decision to go into theatre has come with a terrible price in more ways then one, but how can I protest what God has planned for me to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment