Thursday, July 9, 2009
The week isn't over yet, but we're officially saying we've sold out for my Young Professionals Party! In my first post I mentioned that I was wondering if we would past 50 people attending...and so far we're at 98+! I have five weeks left exactly today, and We still have the Arts Festival, the final draft of my grant, Proseco on the Patio, SoNo arts fest, Summer Valentine's Day, and of course opening night for How the Other Half Loves. The next five weeks will fly by though, because I've already started to receive emails about the next semester starting. Today I told my boss Jenn that I was considering reapplying for next year. She said "great, you're hired, see you next summer...can you sign your contract now?" Its great knowing that my boss wants me back; it definitely makes me feel reassured about my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment