Saturday, July 18, 2009

looking out from the second part


This week has been ridiculous. We started with finishing touches on the Young Pros Party, HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!, and the actual YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PARTY! on Thursday! I really don't feel now that I did much for this event, but we'll see what they write in my eval ha. We capped out at 140 reservations and even had a party crasher (he was a complete lame). O'Neills did amazing with the catering, the band was legit, and it didn't rain! Also, at the HP premiere Ed and I started the wave by running from one end of the theatre to another...and of course the slow clap was started. I've been running on about 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get everything done and just because I couldn't sleep and I completely forgot that it would actually catch up to me until I crashed at 7:30 last night completely missing the cast, staff, and crew mexican party! oh well, I needed the sleep. All of this weekend I'm working the Arts Fest in dowtown Westport and then Jenn is making me take Monday off...but I don't really know what i'm going to do. We have strike tonight starting at 9:30 and I think they're expecting this one to go until 2-4 because the whole set has to be done tonight. 
I'm getting so anxious to get back home and for school to start because I miss everyone so much, but there is tons more to come before I make my way back west. Trevor Hall is in two weeks, NYC with Jess, Meeting with the symposium speaker, proseco on the patio, SoNo arts fest,  and then HOME! 


ps- i totally saw Jon Mellencamp at the Dressing Room the other night. INDIANA.

1 comments:

Eeyore said...

still don't know who this mellencamp character is.

Post a Comment