
after a night of discussing everything about what the next semester might entail and financial aid (my favorite topic) with my parents, the only thing that can make me less frazzled is some genuine Trevor Hall and talking with Kaely. She always keeps me on track and helps me fall deeper in love with Jesus Christ everyday! I thought about working on the grant today, but I'm going to the city instead...I only have six more weeks to head in and I definitely won't have time in the next two weeks...so I think I'm justified. I work better at deadlines so when I get back later will be the perfect time. We're still attempting to get Shakespeare in the Park tickets so we'll see how successful we are today. If there is one thing that can make me feel better it is New York and I'll update when I get back! In the mean time check out Trev's oragami crane video that a friend showed me last night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment